Ready To Escape Again?
We can’t wait to see you all again in person! If all goes to plan with the government roadmap, we will be able to welcome you back on May 17th! You can book your game now by clicking here!
To keep you and our staff safe when we reopen, we will have a few precautions in place:
- Rule of 6. Groups of 2-6 players.
- Staggered start times for games.
- Masks are to be worn the whole time, if players do not have their own they will be provided for all players.
- Hand sanitiser upon entry.
- Temperature check before entry.
- Increased cleaning, rooms will be used alternately to give us longer for cleaning.
We have plenty of different themes to choose from over our 5 locations: Doncaster, Hull, Wakefield, Lincoln and Retford, and our brand new location in Skegness opens later this year! Keep an eye out for more updates on our new games!
Until you’re ready to escape again in person, you can still play our online games! Choose from our live avatar games or our online anytime games.
Online Avatar games are when you are in control of a person actually inside one of our escape rooms.
Online Anytime games are a faithful replica of one of our escape rooms and you navigate around the room yourself.
You can check out our online games by clicking here!